What is Acne?
You don’t have to “just put up with it” or “wait to grow out of it.” While we often think of acne as affecting teenagers, it occurs in people of all ages, and it’s treatable. It’s caused by bacteria trapped by oil and dead skin cells clogging hair follicles. Without treatment, acne can cause dark spots and permanent scarring. So don’t “just put up with it.” Schedule an appointment today to start your journey to clearer, healthier skin.
How We Treat Acne
We start with thorough cleansing and extractions of pimples, whiteheads and blackheads, followed by treatments to reduce inflammation and prevent the causes of outbreaks. Ongoing treatment includes a skin care regimen designed to keep your skin free of excess oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Your medical esthetician will recommend products and ongoing treatments that are best for your type of acne, skin type, and your lifestyle.
- Acne Facial : Deep cleansing, exfoliation with steam, followed by extraction
- CBD Facial : CBD reduces redness and inflammation and prevents excess oil production
- High Frequency Treatment : Kills bacteria, reduces inflammation, improves circulation and stimulates collagen production
- Celluma LED Light Therapy : Kills bacteria and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen
- IPL Therapy : Intense pulsed light evens out the skin tone and reduces inflammation
Acne Scar Treatment
- Celluma LED Light Therapy
- IPL Therapy
- Medical Peels