We treat a wide variety of skin & beauty issues
Our mission is to educate beauty professionals on the newest treatments and products while providing quality service to our clients. We pride ourselves on effective and open communication with clients to ensure complete understanding of their treatment plan and procedure. Building lasting relationships with our clients and community through knowledge, education and superior service is a top priority.
Submental fullness can be caused by weight gain, genetics, and aging. You don’t have to be overweight to have fullness under your chin. If you’re interested in a nonsurgical way to reduce submental fullness, also known as double chin, Kybella may be a great option
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Microneedling may sound like an intimidating procedure, but the treatment can be considered a more effective way to do a facial. Microneedling builds your collagen and thickens the skin, so instead of looking good for a few days after your traditional facial, your skin is smooth and radiant for much longer.
- Neurotoxins are a great option for treating facial wrinkles and improving the appearance of your skin.
- Dermal Fillers are used to restore volume that is lost with aging or enhance your facial features and profile.
- LED Light Therapy has multiple benefits including stimulation of collagen and treating mild to moderate acne.
- Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of thinning and baldness. We have two treatments at The Rejuvenation Place that can stimulate the hair follicle to give you thicker, fuller, and healthier hair.
Rosacea is a common inflammatory skin condition that causes redness and visible blood vessels on your face. If your face looks like you’re blushing and you get bumps that are a bit like acne, you might have rosacea.
Sun Spots & Age Spots
Age spots (pigmentation) are flat brown spots of increased pigmentation that develop on areas of your skin that are exposed to the sun. They vary in size and usually appear on the face or hands.